- Drug Type :
- General Medicines
- Physical Form :
- Suitable For :
- Suitable For All
Aluvia is a drug that contains a combination of two medicines that have an antiviral effect (lopinavir and ritonavir).
With our intensive knowledge in this domain, we are highly renowned for exporting an excellent stock of
- Recommended for adults and children 14 days of age and older
- It blocks protease, thus reducing the amount of HIV in the body.
- Contain: Lopinavir & Ritonavir Tab
- Strength : 100mg /200mg
- Packing: 120 Tab Bottle
Aluvia can be taken with or without food. However, it is recommended to take this tablet with food in order to avoid an upset stomach. The usual dose of
Take tablets whole, with a glass of water. Do not crush tablets because it may change the efficacy of Aluvia tablets.
Aluvia tablets should not be used in combination with alcoholic beverages because alcohol can increase the effect of tablets and cause side effects.
In children, the dose of Aluvia tablet should be calculated according to the child's body weight.
- redness of the skin,
- difficulty breathing, contact your doctor immediately.
Aluvia drug increases the risk of bleeding and therefore should not be used in patients suffering from haemophilia (type A or B).
- abdominal pain,
- nausea and vomiting,
contact your doctor immediately.Aluvia can change your blood sugar levels and should be used with extra precautions in diabetic patients. If you are experiencing symptoms such as
- excessive thirst and frequent urination,
Immediately contact your doctor, because it could be a sign of high blood sugar levels.
Aluvia may also cause the condition called "buffalo hump" (accumulation of fat at the upper back and behind the neck). Fat accumulation may also occur at the chest and abdominal area.
Aluvia side effects:
- respiratory tract infections (occurs frequently),
- the decrease in the number of white blood cells (leukopenia),
- high blood cholesterol,
- high blood triglycerides,
- lymphadenopathy (enlargement of the lymph gland),
- weight loss,
- liver damage accompanied by jaundice yellowing of the eyes and skin,
- hair loss (alopecia),
- menstrual cycle disorders,
- allergy and others.
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India