- Small Molecule
- As directed by physician.
- As directed by pharmacist.
- Cefoperazone is a third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic used in the treatment of infections of skin and skin structures, respiratory tract, urinary tract, gynecological infections including gonorrhea, intraabdominal infections, and septicemia caused by susceptible microorganisms.
- Cefoperazone Tazobactam
- Antibiotic Medicine
- Treatment of urinary tract infections
- As Directed By Physician
- Cefoperazone 1 gm Tazobactam 125 mg
- Store In a Cool & Dry Place
1gm + 125 gm
We Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Cefoperazone Tazobactam injection in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
- Generic Name: Cefoperazone Tazobactam Injection
- Strength: 1.125 gm
- Cefoperazone 1 Gm + Tazobactam 125 Mg
- Sterile Cefoperazone Sodium I.P. eq. To Cefoperazone 1000mg.
- Sterile Tazobactam Sodium eq. To Tazobactam 125 mg
- Product Type :Finished Product
- Dose/Strength : 1 gm + 125mg
- type : vial
- Usage: Clinical,Hospital
It is a antibiotic used in the treatment of infections of skin and skin structures, respiratory tract, urinary tract, gynecological infections including gonorrhea, intraabdominal infections, and septicemia caused by susceptible microorganisms.
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1 Vial in a Box With Leaflet
- All India
- WHO GMP GMP COA As per Requirement of Client