- Other Types
- Available Combination : Etodolac + Paracetamol tablet, Etodolac + Thiocolchicoside
- As Directed By Physician
- 10X10Tablets/Box Boxes
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
Etodolac Tablet works by works the decreasing the production of pain stimulating chemicals.
Detailed information related to Etodolac Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Etodolac Tablet Uses
Etodolac Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain In Joints
- Painful Conditions Of Bones And Soft Tissues
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Degenerative Arthritis
Etodolac Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Etodolac Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Works the decreasing the production of pain stimulating chemicals.
- Etodolac Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Etodolac Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Etodolac Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Etodolac Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Visual Disturbances
- Painful Or Difficult Urination
- Itching Skin
Etodolac Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Be careful if you are suffering from gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration or perforation or ulcerative colitis
- Child bearing age
- Consult a doctor if you have kidney, liver or heart failure, high blood pressure of fluid retention
- Do not drive or operate machinery
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
Etodolac Tablets Manufacturers India Etodolac Tablets suppliers India Etodolac Tablets Exporters India Etodolac Tablets Wholesalers India Etodolac Tablets Distributors India Etodolac Tablets Dropshipper India Etodolac Tablets Bulk Drugs Suppliers India Buy Etodolac Tablets Online India Etodolac Tablets Price Generic Etodolac Tablets Supplier Buy Generic Etodolac Tablets Online India Etodolac Tablets Trader India Etodolac Tablets
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- 5 Million tablets Per Month
- 1 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packing : 10X10Tablets/Box Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- All India
- WHO-GMP/GMP/COA/As Required By Client
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road Surat Gujarat India 91-261-2538898