Product Code : 07
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
It is used to treat asthma and allergic rhinitis. It exhibits excellent anti- inflammatory feature.
- Fluticasone propionate belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids, specifically glucocorticoids, which are hormones that predominantly affect the metabolism of carbohydrates and, to a lesser extent, fat and protein.
- It is used to treat asthma, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, various skin disorders and Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. It is also used to treat eosinophilic.
- Nasal spray preparation of fluticasone propionate is used in the prophylaxis and treatment of allergic rhinitis.
- Fluticasone propionate is a highly selective agonist at the glucocorticoid receptor.
- It has been shown to have a wide range of inhibitory effects on multiple cell types and mediators involved in inflammation.
- Safe to use
- Formula: C25H31F3O5S
- Mol. mass: 500.57 g/mol
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India