Leading the international market, our company is renowned as one of the topmost exporters of Ganciclovir Injection. Ganciclovir Injection is basically a synthetic guanine derivative, active against cytomegalovirus (CMV). It is indicated for the treatment of CMV eye infection in patients with a weakened immune system. Formulated in compliance with medical standards using supreme quality compounds, the Ganciclovir Injection is stringently inspected on various standard quality parameters before the final dispatch in the market.
- It belongs to a specific class of medications called antiviral agents
- The medicine works by blocking reproduction of the CMV virus
- Brand: Cymevene
- Contain: Ganciclovir
- strength : 500mg
- Packing: Tab / Inj
- Cymevene belongs to a group of medicines called anti-viralsâ¢.
- Cymevene is used to treat infections caused by a virus called cytomegalovirus (CMV) in people who have received organ or bone marrow transplants and this can affect any part of the body including the retina.
- Cymevene Vial (Ganciclovir) 500mg is also used to treat people with weakened immune systems (including people with AIDS) who have CMV retinitis.
- Cymevene Vial (Ganciclovir) 500mg works by slowing the growth of the CMV virus. It helps control CMV retinitis and decrease the risk of blindness.
- It also helps prevent the spread of infection to other areas of the body.
- Cymevene Vial (Ganciclovir) 500mg is given by injection into a vein usually over a 1-hour period.
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India