- Drug Type :
- General Medicines
- Physical Form :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As Determined by Doctor
- Suitable For :
- Suitable For All
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride is an isomer of cetrizine, a non-sedating antihistamineused for the treatment of allergic conditions, such as hay fever, urticaria.
In the entire pharmaceutical industry, our company is highly renowned as the top notch exporter of a high-end quality Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 MG Tablet. The medicine is indicated for providing relief from the symptoms associated with seasonal allergic rhinitis and perennial allergic rhinitis such as such as a runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, itching eyes/nose, hives and itching in adults and children 2 years of age and older. Our entire stock of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride 5 MG Tablet is sourced from the best and trusted vendors in the market.
- It is used in the treatment of uncomplicated skin manifestations of chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults and children 6 months of age and older
- It effectively blocks the histamine, a natural substance that body makes during an allergic reaction.
- Levocetirizine produces potentially life-threatening effects which include Agranulocytosis, Thrombocytopenia, Pancytopenia, Paresthesia. which are responsible for the discontinuation of Levocetirizine therapy.
- The symptomatic adverse reactions produced by Levocetirizine are more or less tolerable and if they become severe, they can be treated symptomatically, these include Drowsiness, Nausea, Dyspnea, Confusion, Sleep disturbance, Depression, Hypersensitivity reactions, Bronchospasm, Blood dyscrasias, Convulsions, Angioedema, Liver dysfunction, Incidence of sedation, Antimuscarinic effects, Confusion.
Warning / Precautions:
- Antihistamines (e.g Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride) should be used with caution in prostatic hypertrophy, urinary retention, epilepsy, glaucoma,
pyloroduodenalobstruction, hepatic disease. Caution may also be required during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Children and the elderly are more susceptible to side-effects.
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India