- As required by client.
- As Directed By Physician
- 1 vial
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
Natclovir 500 mg Injection is an antiviral medicine used for the prevention of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection which may occur after an organ transplantation. It is also used to treat CMV eye infection in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). This medicine should be used with caution in patients with a known history of seizure disorders due to the increased risk of recurrent seizures.
Uses of Natclovir 500 mg Injection
Cytomegalovirus Retinitis (CMV)
Natclovir 500 mg Injection is used in the treatment of Cytomegalovirus Retinitis in adults with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Natclovir 500 mg Injection is used in the prevention of Cytomegalovirus infection in patients who have undergone an organ transplantation and are at risk of CMV disease.
Acute herpetic keratitis
The topical form of this medicine is used in the treatment of Acute herpetic keratitis.
Major & minor side effects for Natclovir 500 mg Injection
Shortness of breath
Abdominal and stomach pain
Nausea and Vomiting
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- 1 Lac injection/month
- 2 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Available Strength : 500 mg Packing : 1 vial Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Australia South America Middle East Central America Western Europe Asia Eastern Europe North America Africa
- WHO-GMP/ GMP/ COA/ As Required By Client