- As required by client.
- Other Types
- As Directed By Physician
- 2 x 10 Tablets/Box
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
Qvir Kit contains Atazanavir, Emtricitabine, Ritonavir and Tenofovir as active ingredients.
Qvir Kit works by preventing virus from multiplying inside the body; blocking the activity of a viral enzyme; lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body; inhibiting maturation of virus in the cells;
Detailed information related to Qvir Kit's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Qvir Kit is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Hepatitis b virus
Human immunodeficiency virus infections
Qvir Kit may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Dizzy or tired
Rash or itching
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- 1 Lac tablet/month
- 2 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Available Strength : 200 mg + 300 mg Packing : 2 X10 Tablets/Box Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- WHO-GMP/GMP/COA/As Required By Client
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road Surat Gujarat India +918037303586