Product Code : 09
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure :
We Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of RESOF L TABLET (Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg ) in different strength and packing. Our manufacturing facility is certified with WHO-GMP.
RESOF L TABLET (Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg )
- Brand name: RESOF L
- Active Ingeridents(Generic Name) : Sofosbuvir 400mg + Ledipasvir 90mg
- Company Name: Dr. Reddy
- Strength : 400 mg + 90 mg
- Package: 28 tabs
- Pack Type : Bottle
Hepatitis C is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus the virus can cause both acute and chronic hepatitis infection, ranging in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness.
- The hepatitis C virus is a
bloodbornevirus and the most common modes of infection are through unsafe injection practices, inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, and the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
- Globally, between 130â150 million people globally have chronic hepatitis C infection.
- A significant number of those who are chronically infected will develop liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
- There is currently no vaccine for hepatitis C;
howeverresearch in this area is ongoing.
- injecting drug use through the sharing of injection equipment;
- the reuse or inadequate sterilization of medical equipment, especially syringes and needles in healthcare settings; and
- the transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products.
Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
We are manufacture and export our brand.We also offer private
Reg. Office : Office No. U.G - 81, Diamond World, Tower-A, Near Prince Plaza, Mini Bazaar, Varachha Road, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India