- As required by client.
- Other Types
- As Directed By Physician
- 10 X 10 capsules Pieces
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
-Rifampicin Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Brain, Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Spinal Cord, Tuberculosis, Contagious Disease Of Skin, Contagious Disease Of Nerves, Contagious Disease Of Mucous Membrane and other conditions.
- Rifampicin Capsule contains Rifampicin as an active ingredient.
- Rifampicin Capsule works by killing a wide range of infection-causing bacteria.
- Detailed information related to Rifampicin Capsule's uses, composition, dosage, side effects, and reviews is listed below.
Rifampicin Capsule Uses
Rifampicin Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Brain
- Bacterial Infection Of Membranes Covering The Spinal Cord
- Contagious Disease Of Skin
- Contagious Disease Of Nerves
- Contagious Disease Of Mucous Membrane
Rifampicin Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Rifampicin Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Killing a wide range of infection-causing bacteria.
Rifampicin Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Rifampicin Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Rifampicin Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Rifampicin Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Inability To Concentrate
- Mental Confusion
- Flushing With Or Without Rash
- Pale Red Skin
Rifampicin Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult the doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in the morning before breakfast preferably
The most common markets for this product include the following countries. Please inquire with us if your country or region is not listed:
Asia: Afghanistan, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Syria, Philippines, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Tajikistan, etc.
Africa: South Africa, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Botswana, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Sudan, Congo, Gambia, Ivory Coast , etc.
North & South America: USA, Canada, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Guatemala, Guyana, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela , Brazil, Bahamas, Ecuador, etc .
Europe: Austria , Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK) , Latvia, etc.
OCEANIA: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, etc.
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 million capsule/month Per Day
- 2 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Available Strength : 150 mg, 300 mg, 450 mg, 600 mg Packing : 10 X 10 capsules Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- WHO-GMP/GMP/COA/As Required By Client
803, Shubh Square, Near Lal Darwaja Surat Gujarat India +918037303586