- As required by client.
- As Directed By Physician
- 1 vial Tray
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
Rasburnat 1.5Mg Injection prevents rise in uric acid levels specifically in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. The drug is prescribed to patients who have leukemia and cancer of the lymph nodes. It is known to be a urate dase enzyme.
During the process of chemotherapy, cancer cells are attacked and killed. When this occurs, very large quantities of uric acid is produced in the body, which can result in complications. Thus, Rasburnat 1.5Mg Injection maintains normal uric acid levels, by helping the kidney discard the excess.
USES OF RASBURNAT INJECTION
Rasburnat 1.5 mg Injection is used for high uric acid due to cancer treatment.
RASBURNAT INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS
HOW TO USE RASBURNAT INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
HOW RASBURNAT INJECTION WORKS
Rasburnat 1.5 mg Injection works by causing a reaction with an enzyme that turns uric acid into an inactive substance (allantoin) thereby reducing uric acid levels.
- Hazira / Nhava Sheva
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Lac injection/month Per Week
- 2 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Available Strength : 1.5mg Packing : 1 vial Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- WHO-GMP/GMP/COA/As Required By Client
803, Shubh Square, Near Lal Darwaja Surat Gujarat India +918037303586